These are laminated posters about 2' x 3' that are very cheap and of Taiwanese make, the most I've ever paid for one being $5. They use a variety of sources for their subject matter.
- 2579: Sourced from the shitajiki 0396A.
- 2856: This illustration by Koh Kawarajima, composed of Kazuaki Kawashima and Hiroyuki Karashima, appears in their art book Traumerei and the manga anthology Traitorous Angel, in which it has a white background. Got this poster in 1998 and didn't discover the source of the image until 2013, with an artist ID a few months later in 2014.
- HC 433: A Yoshiyuki Sadamoto illustration.
- H-244: A trio of Sadamoto artwork.
Both of these posters were extras (furoku) included with Young Ace in 2013 as the manga finished and feature notable scenes of the characters.
- Rei Ayanami Famous Scene Poster (2013): Came with the July 2013 issue.
- Soryu Asuka Langley Famous Scene Poster (2013): Came with the June 2013 issue.
- The Shinji Ikari Detective Diary: A double sided poster from Dark Horse Comics. The reverse side is Blood-C.
- Asuka and Shinji clear poster
- Eva Extra 07 insert - 2.22 scene poster (2010)
- Funimation 3.0 mini poster (2013)
This is a mini poster set that came out in 2007. The 2 posters of Eva-01 are versions of movie posters without the text.
- Ayanami Raising Project with Asuka Supplementing Project (2003)
- Cool Japan: Hakone (2010): Produced by the JNTO. Still waiting for the Asuka version.
- Evangelion at School Pen Pen DX plush advert: Signed by Ryusuke Hamamoto at FanimeCon 2011 with a sketch of Mari.
- 2013 Japan Film Festival of San Francisco poster
- Reflective Rei poster: This was described at the Anime Expo 2015 charity auction as a mounted chromacel so I paid more for it than I would have had I been able to examine it up close. The moon and orange parts of the plugsuit are textured and the Rei portion is laminated over but I would value this at 1/10 of what I ended up paying for it. At least the funds went to Nepal earthquake relief.