The food tie-ins are one of my favorites. Still sealed unless noted as being eaten.
- Kakusha Drive Support Candy Menthol Charge (2012): There is also a Rei version. Comes with 25 candies. Ate them to be on the safe side. A cool thing about the tin is that the white portions glow in the dark.
- Candy - Asuka (oolong)
- Candy - Asuka (strawberry)
- Shikinami Asuka Langley: Not much description here unfortunately.
- End of Evangelion Calbee potato chips (1997): E5
- Calbee potato chips (2012): There is also a Rei and Shinji version. Comes with an "animated" trading card, 96 in all.
- Doritos (2007)
- Calbee Evangelion Chips 7-Eleven Limited Ver. (2015)
- Chocolate tin (2012): This has 12 individually wrapped chocolates, in regular, milk, and coffee flavors, with white, blue, and black wrappers. There are 10 different variations on the tin. This example is of Kaworu on the moon from 2.0. The chocolate was eaten and the wrappers saved.
- Crunch Chocolate Bar - Asuka
These were picked up in Japan in October 2014. For practical reasons and due to the nature of the foods themselves, all were consumed during the trip.
- AT Field Cookie
- Chocolate cream ningyosho
- Ningyosho kurian
- Tokyo-3 Old Hakone Road - Asuka: This is a cake meant to mimic the paved streets of Hakone.
These are produced by Bandai and come with a blind card. Still sealed.
- Chap. 4 (May 2009)
- Chap. 4 (2009)
- Chap. 8 (August 2009)
- Chap. 8 (September 2009)
- New Theatrical Edition (2013)
- New Theatrical Edition 2 (2014)
- Eva-05 Entry Plug Chopsticks (2011)
- Evangelion World senbei