- Japan Expo 1st Impact shikishi by Yoshiyuki Sadamoto (2013): This illustration was done by the character designer and mangaka for Eva, Yoshiyuki Sadamoto, for Japan Expo USA 1st Impact in 2013. It is on a pre-printed shikishi-sized paperboard that isn't as durable as an actual shikishi.
- Japan Expo 1st Impact shikishi by Yoshiyuki Sadamoto (2013): Mint copy.
Tsuyoshi Nonaka is a a toy designer who was based in Southern California for a few years as the head of PLEX USA. Sadly he returned to Japan in late 2014 and while I missed several opportunities to obtain artwork by him, I am grateful for what he has graced my collection with.
- Eva-01 (2013): Obtained at FanimeCon.
- Eva-08 (2014): A shikishi sketch obtained by fellow sketch collector Chris at Power Morphicon 2014, Nonaka's final US con appearance before he returned to Japan. I originally requested Eva-08 shooting Mark.09, my favorite scene in 3.0.
- Mogudan (2015): Obtained at Comic Market 89. I had originally requested just Mogudan's autograph, but he quickly did this sketch of Rei instead.