Real Escape Game x Evangelion: Escape from an Angel
The following items were issued for Real Escape Game x Evangelion: Escape from an Angel, which took place at the 2012 J-Pop Summit Festival on both days. I played the very first session on Saturday.
- Briefing envelope: The headings for Nerv and Evangelion are switched.
- Nametag: Different game times had different colors.
Third Impact Tour
The Third Impact Tour was an Eva-themed tour held in October 2014 by Pacset Tours that toured locations associated with the series: Tokyo, Fuji-Q Highland (Evangelion World), Matsumoto (Tokyo II), and Hakone (Tokyo III).
- Shikishi: As a special memento of the trip, I asked my tourmates to sign 3 shikishi I had put together, and the results blew me away. So thankful to have spent my first time in Japan with such awesome people!
- Tour booklet
- 2012 World Stamp Rally Mari stamp: Available only at the Evangelion Pop-Up Museum during the 2012 J-Pop Summit Festival. For more info see here.
- 3.0 ticket (2013): 3.0 was screened at the 2013 Japan Film Festival of San Francisco four times. I went to the final screening on August 4.
- NGE 20th Anniversary Celebration (2015): Free tickets for the event at Anime Expo 2015. Paid for mine so I had better seating than the free tickets.
- Yoko Takahashi autograph ticket (2015): This is an autograph ticket for Takahashi's autograph signing at Anime Expo 2015. The signing wasn't publicized and I only heard about it from someone I had met at AX telling me about the ticket. I was able to get in the signing line first.